Photography provided by David Studarus.
Paul is constantly evaluating the current state of affairs and asking "why?"
Paul Mobley is a fifth-generation Californian, a bass player, a rock climber, and a dedicated leader. He is an executive, board member, and key-player in multiple entrepreneurial and innovative business ventures. As a consultant and business partner he has provided solid advice and assistance in operations, finance, regulatory compliance, strategic planning, marketing, business development, and real estate. He has also served as a director for a non-profit, helping it to be more effective in reaching its mission. Paul is an expert at organizational assessment and implementing processes and systems that result in increased profitability. He pursues great execution of innovative ideas. Paul received his B.S. in Business Management from the Crowell School of Business at Biola University. He later returned to Biola and earned a MBA and graduated #1 in his class. He lives in Tustin, California with his wife Rebecca and son Jude.
What HE has Achieved
- First MBA graduate to be awarded Highest Honors from the Crowell School of Business at Biola University.
- Expert in Operations and Finance, and experienced in International Trade.
- Founder of Infinite ROI Inc.
- Instrumental in the rapid growth and strategic management of multiple entrepreneurial companies in Orange County, California.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (CalBRE 01498003).